Meet our Collaborators!
The great research is born from fruitful collaborations.
- Prof. Andrea Alù – City University of New York, United States. "Polaritonic Metasurfaces."
- Prof. Alexandra Boltasseva – University of Purdue, United States. "Advancing Nano- and Quantum Photonics with Machine Learning."
- Prof. Vladimir Shalaev – University of Purdue, United States. "New Horizons for Nonlinear Space-Time Optics with Near-Zero-Index Materials."
- Prof. Francesco Stellacci – Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland. "Supramolecular Broad-Spectrum Antivirals."
- Prof. Giuseppe Leo – Université Paris Cité and CNRS, France. "Generation of second harmonic vortex beams at the nanoscale."
- Prof. Carsten Ronning – Friedrich Schiller University Jeana, Germany. "Ion beams: designing metasurfaces and doping nanowires."
- Prof. Costantino De Angelis – University of Brescia, Italy. "Reconfigurable Nonlinear Photonic Metasurfaces."
- Prof. David Andrews – University of East Anglia, United Kingdom. "In the Twinkling of an Eye: The life of a Photon."
- Prof. Andrew Forbes – University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. "Structured Light: Tailored for purpose."
- Prof. Nir Davidson – Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel. "Solving computational problems with coupled lasers."